Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1
With Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1, Oracle delivers on its Applications Unlimited commitment, the long-term plan to provide continuing enhancements to your existing investments in Oracle applications.
Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1 provides organizations of all sizes, across all industries and regions with a global business foundation that reduces costs and increases productivity through a portfolio of rapid value solutions, integrated business processes and industry-focused solutions.
With the latest release of Oracle E-Business Suite, customers can:
* Achieve rapid value today with standalone solutions that are complementary to an existing 11i or Release 12 environment
* Invest in ways to standardize and simplify with integrated business processes that reduce cost and minimize complexity
* Strengthen competitive position with purpose-built industry solutions that drive greater value across the enterprise
DISCOVER HOW ORACLE E-BUSINESS SUITE 12.1 CAN HELP YOU
Rapid Value Solutions
* Maximize value by connecting and optimizing supply, demand and design chains with the new Value Chain Planning solutions in Oracle Supply Chain Management
* Expect quick ROI by effectively managing pay for performance on a global scale with Oracle Incentive Compensation
* Increase operational efficiency and inventory management excellence to combat tight margins in today's fast-paced and challenging business environment with Oracle Warehouse Management (WMS)
* Achieve fast time to value by reducing deployment time and lowering overall total cost of ownership with analytics seamlessly integrated to transaction systems including Procurement & Spend Analytics, HR & Talent Management Analytics, Project Analytics, and Federal Financial Analytics
Integrated Business Processes
* Maximize the value of your workforce by managing talent enterprise-wide through a truly integrated Talent Management solution that connects strategic and transactional HR data and processes
* Improve visibility to estimated costs and make better sourcing decisions with Oracle Landed Cost Management (LCM)
* Increase agility by leveraging pre-built, sustainable integrations that reduce implementation risk and cost with AIA integrations
Purpose-Built Industry Solutions
* Increase the visibility of ROI for promotional funds and the effect of supplier price changes with Oracle Supplier Ship and Debit and Oracle Price Protection for Wholesale Distribution.
* Eliminate incomplete and inconsistent site and product data by centralizing all site and product information from heterogeneous systems with Oracle Site Hub and Oracle Product Information Management (PIM) for Retail.
* Reduce the overhead of managing reimbursable agreements with Project Accounting for Federal.
* Manage cash flow and ensure subcontractors satisfy contract deliverables with Subcontractor Payments for Engineering & Construction.