Microsoft Office 365 brings the future of productivity to your organization today — whether it's an organization of one or thousands. Like this page to: find out the latest about Office 365, learn how you can get in the beta, and see how it will change the way you do business.
What is Office 365?
Microsoft Office 365 delivers the power of cloud productivity to businesses of all sizes, helping to save time, money and free up valued resources. Office 365 combines the familiar Office desktop suite with cloud-based versions of our next-generation communications and collaboration services: Exchange Online, SharePoint Online and Lync Online.
Office 365 is simple to use and easy to administer – all backed by the robust security and financially-backed, guaranteed reliability you expect from a world-class service provider.
- Anywhere-access to email, documents, contacts, and calendars on nearly any device*
- Work seamlessly with Microsoft Office and the other programs your users already count on everyday
- Business-class features including IT-level phone support, guaranteed 99.9% uptime, geo-redundancy, and disaster recovery
- Pay-as-you-go pricing options which give you predictability and flexibility for all or part of your organization
- Latest version of Business Productivity Online Suite (BPOS), which has millions of business users today
* Access from mobile devices require Wi-Fi capability or depends on carrier network availability.
The story behind the name.
With such a rich and comprehensive service, coming up with one name to sum it all up was more than a little challenging. Microsoft Office 365 embraces three major services—Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, and Lync Online—along with access to Microsoft Office desktop software and Web apps. There's a lot of power under this particular hood. In the end, though, Microsoft Office 365 was really the only logical choice.